SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (Date of Earliest event Reported): March 19, 2018
FLITWAYS TECHNOLOGY, INC.
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
(State of incorporation)
(Commission File Number)
(I.R.S. Employer Identification No.)
600 Corporate Pointe, Suite 550
Culver City, CA 90230
(Address of principal executive offices)
Phone: (855) 710-0915
(Registrant ’ s telephone number)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions ( see General Instruction A.2. below):
[ ] Written communications pursuant to Rule 425 under the Securities Act (17 CFR 230.425)
[ ] Soliciting material pursuant to Rule 14a-12 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14a-12)
[ ] Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 14d-2(b) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14d-2(b))
[ ] Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.13e-4(c))
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter):
Emerging growth company [ X ]
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. [ ]
Item 5.03 – AMENDMENT TO ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION OR BYLAWS
On March 19, 2018, the Company filed a Certificate of Amendment with the Nevada Secretary of State to increase its authorized capital of its common stock from Five Hundred Million (500,000,000) shares of common stock to Seven Hundred Million (700,000,000) shares of common stock, par value $0.001 per share. The Increase in Authorized was effective with the Nevada Secretary of State on March 19, 2018, when the Certificate of Amendment was filed. The Increase in Authorized was approved by the Board of Directors and the shareholders holding a majority of the total issued and outstanding shares of common stock on February 8, 2018.
ITEM 9.01 - Financial Statements and Exhibits
Exhibit 3. 01
Certificate of Amendment filed and stamped by the Nevada Secretary of State, dated March 19, 2018.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, the Company has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
FLITWAYS TECHNOLOGY, INC.
Date: March 20, 2018
By: /s/ Tobi Mac Aro
Tobi Mac Aro
President & CEO
BARBARA K. CEGAVSKE
Secretary of State
202 North Carson Street Carson City,
Certificate of Amendment
(PURSUANT TO NRS 78.385 AND 78.390)
USE BLACK INK ONLY - DO NOT HIGHLIGHT ABOVE SPACE IS FOR OFFICE USE ONLY
Certificate of Amendment to Articles of Incorporation
For Nevada Profit Corporations
(Pursuant to NRS 78.385 and 78.390 - After Issuance of Stock)
1. Name of corporation: FlitWays Technology, Inc.
2. The articles have been amended as follows: (provide article numbers, if available) Article 3. Authorized Stock. The total number of shares and classes of stock which the Corporation shall have the authority to issue is seven hundred ten million (7 1 0,000,000) shares. Seven hundred million (700,000,000) shall be shares of Common Stock, par value $0.001 per share, and ten million (10,000,000) shall be shares of Preferred Stock, par value $0.001 per share with one million (1,000,000) of such shares being designated as Series A Preferred Stock.
3. The vote by which the stockholders holding shares in the corporation entitling them to exercise at least a majority of the voting power, or such greater proportion of the voting power as may be required in the case of a vote by classes or series, or as may be required by the provisions of the articles of incorporation* have voted in favor of the amendment is: 93%
Time: (must not be later than 90 days after the certificate is filed)
1. Effective date and time of filing: (optional) Date:
2. Signature: (required) /s/ Tobi Mac Aro
Signature of Officer
*If any proposed amendment would alter or change any preference or any relative or other right given to any class or series of outstanding shares, then the amendment must be approved by the vote, in addition to the affirmative vote otherwise required, of the holders of shares representing a majority of the voting power of each class or series affected by the amendment regardless to limitations or restrictions on the voting power thereof.
IMPORTANT: Failure to include any of the above information and submit with the proper fees may cause this filing to be rejected.
Nevada Secretary of State Amend Profit-After
This form must be accompanied by appropriate fees.